|INSURANCE CARRIERS ACCEPTED|
We are contracted with the following insurance carriers:
- -At this time, we are not able to see patients covered by the Aetna Premier Care Network
- Cigna (including Great West)
- -At this time, we are not able to see patients on Blue Priority HMO; we can see patients on the Blue Priority PPO, however, we are Tier 2 providers on that product
- Colorado Access
- Rocky Mountain
- United Healthcare
- -At this time, we are not able to see United Charter, Core, or Compass plan members (these are plans typically found on the health insurance exchange)
- -If you have UHC Navigate, you must select one of our providers as your Primary Care Physician before you can be seen; please inform us which doctor you have chosen as your PCP at the time of service
- Kaiser Open Access
- -If you are a Kaiser member on any other Kaiser plan, you are able to use our office for medical services at a same-day, cash pay rate; however, Kaiser will not reimburse members for their out of pocket expenses
- -PLEASE be aware of which Medicaid HMO you have been attributed to. We are unable to see patients under Kaiser, Denver Health, or Rocky Mountain HMO Medicaid plans. You must be “straight” Medicaid, or a Colorado Access ACC Medicaid member.
We are always willing to add insurance carriers not included on this list.